Building larger biceps is top of many men’s gym want list. But you solely need to seem around the next time you’re in the weights room to realize that their needs haven’t come true. One of the most important reasons is that sticking to easy dumbbell biceps curls every time you work out simply won’t get the job done.
Your physique is very right at adapting shortly to what you ask it to do, so to force your biceps to develop larger and more desirable you want to push them outdoor of their remedy region and shock them into growth.
Standing Barbell Curl
- The standing barbell curl is the cornerstone of many bicep building routines. Grasp a barbell or Olympic bar at around shoulder-width apart the usage of an underhand grip (palms dealing with up).
- Stand straight up, ft together (you may additionally be greater cozy inserting one foot back for stability), back straight, and with your palms absolutely extended.
- The bar ought to not be touching your body.
- Keeping your eyes dealing with forwards, elbows tucked in at your sides, and your body absolutely still, slowly curl the bar up.
- Squeeze your biceps tough at the pinnacle of the movement, and then slowly lower it lower back to the beginning position.
- Repeat for desired reps.