- Sit on your mat with your legs bent and angled to your proper side.
- Keep your hips rectangular and facing forward.
- Wrap your left hand around your proper side, and attain your right hand throughout your body.
- Allow your body to slowly fall to the left, nearly like you’re about to get in the fetal position.
- But once your physique reaches a 45-degree attitude with the ground, energetically push off the flooring with your proper hand, so your body returns to an upright position.
- When you do this, let your arm attain a 90-degree angle, and engage your triceps to push your physique up.
- That’s one rep.
- Do two sets of 10-12 reps on each side.